Xemo : Robot Simulation
A downloadable Xemo Sim for Windows and macOS
Xemo is a physics-based simulation of a humanoid robot. High detailed graphics and a refined user interface allow you to quickly create new robot motions such as crouching, crawling, jumping, rolling, walking and climbing. Combine your motions in a control sequence to solve the games challenging obstacle courses. Compete against your friends and rivals to move to the top of the leader board for each level. You are rewarded for sharing motions with the Xemo community, and can continue to improve your robot's performance using better, faster and more efficient motions. How fast and agile is your robot? Play Xemo and discover just how good you are.
This simulation game Includes:
- The Xemo robot - with 13 joints with a total of 24 DoF (Degrees of freedom)
- Integrated rigid-body physics simulation.
- The Robot Lab where you create new robot motions
- The Challenge Floor where you compete with your robot
- The Pattern Editor, which you use to edit your robot.
- The Gravity Well, to suspend and position the robot in mid-air.
- The Joint Editor, used to adjust the robots ankle, knee, hip, abs, shoulder, elbow and neck joints
- The Spring Editor, used to set the speed and strength of each joint.
- The Balance Controller, used to add automatic 1-foot balancing control.
- Environment and machine sound effects.
v1.4 - May 2017
- Revised tutorials (easier to follow).
- Re-designed game levels 1-5
v1.3 - April 2017
- Added three new robots (4 legged) to the game (see screen shots)
- New hotkey binding for motions for more interactive game play.
- Updated user interface and transitions between the robot lab and challenge floor.
- Demo now has Gravity Well and Hot Key motions turned on.
This game is in Early Access and is not yet complete. More features are being regularly. Buy the game and help support our game development effort! We are a tiny company in northern Vermont. Check out our website at www.xemo.io to find out more about Xemo!
|Published||143 days ago|
|Release date||217 days ago|
|Tags||biped, humanoid, robot, robotics, simulation, walk|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this Xemo Sim you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 1.3 and 1.4 Updates 45 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.